My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

A Mother's Bouquet

Yard Bouquet .Sold
Sometimes the best things in life are free.

Flowers picked by a child's hand, shushed whispers, running water and bursting smiles as they hand you a handful of treasures picked from your yard.

This piece is fresh off the easel.

It measures 5" x 7" and is painted in oil with brushes and palette knives on 1/4" primed panel.

Thick and textural painted under a spring sun from my little yard bouquet given to me from my special little ones.

I can remember doing the same thing when I was little for my mom.

I know this is early but Happy Mother's Day!!!


All paintings are shipped via USPS priority mail.


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Rebecca

"Make it Beautiful"

detail

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,