My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

Daisy Words and Dinner



Peek a boo,
Hide and seek,
Light and shadow do create,
from the breeze,
a song you make,
Daisies Dance,
I translate.

8" x 10" oil on primed heavy watercolor paper,
with a crisp 1/2" border.






And I have a reminder for my near to Cleveland, Oh subscribers. I am still accepting reservations for my Dine with the artist event at Cleveland's Galleria catered by Cafe Sausalito coming this Friday June 29th.
Each guest will receive an artful gift from me and dinner, wine and cheese will be served at the mingle.
Originals will be available for purchase.
It's going to be causal and fun.

Please contact either me via email with any questions or Lisa Nemeth here to order tickets.

Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,