My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

Special Offer & News

I have been very busy redesigning my store Plein air cafe, and finally have high quality framed prints available in two sizes, as well as the ceramic tiles, mousepads, apparel and more.

Now through March 28th using this special coupon code DULLSLEGEND, you can save 5$ on any purchase over $20.00.

Click here to browse Plein Air Cafe and purchase from a beautiful arrangement of high quality items created from my original plein air landscape paintings, all attractively priced.

Give Art to Your Life, & Make it Beautiful!

I have been stoking a super fun idea, that won't be finished until well into spring or summer, and I'll leave you with a hint ~Plein air puzzle.

It's going to be a unique interactive sort of piece.


I've also been doing a lot of reading. I am part reader, and just a touch of a writer after all. Books are like gems to me, I truly treasure them. Sometimes I go long stretches without having a book that captures me.

Now I have one brand new one thanks to Hillstead publishing Living the Artists Life, by Paul Dorrell, free to art bloggers, another is an unexpected ebook, gifted from a very kind soul and person ~Thank you JW, and two more that I read sometime ago and sold, but decided it was time to buy them again. There is also one more that I have an uncontrollable itch to get again. it's is by Thoreau, and for the life of me I can't remember the title, I remember the cover, but after searching online, the newest editions have different covers...anyway I'll come across it. For so many times I would carry this book out in to the woods and read in my secret spot and also along the high cliffs and shores of the lake.
His words were pivotal to me then and definitely one I need to revisit again at this time in my life.

Cheers,

Rebecca