My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

Autumn Light Original Sunset Painting

Tonight is the opening at the Millworks Gallery in Akron, Ohio for the collaborative art show "Akron Works" I am showing 8 pieces in together with 5 other Ohio artists.

If you are in the area please come by from 6 - 10 pm tonight or tomorrow night.
ok gotta run and get ready, I will be posting updates over the weekend.

and here is
Autumn Light Original Sunset Painting
Autumn Light
12" x 12"
an original semi~abstract plein air landscape painting in oil
on gallery wrap canvas
from Rebecca Grantham
I wish you all the best.
~Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,